Saturday, May 16th, 2015 • 4pm-10:30pm
Thomas Jefferson Theater
124 South Old Glebe Road • Arlington, VA
Festival Argentino celebrates it’s 28 consecutive years and we are going to throw a big party! We invite you to be part of this celebration. Like always we will have guest artisan and artists, music and entertainment from Argentina and residents in the USA. This year we have a drawing of a raffle and more surprises. We’ll have pastries in the afternoon for your “mate” or coffee. Alfajores and the famous Chori-pan for sale by IlBastone and Empanadas and Steak Gauchito Grill of Chef Celso and Café Valencia with Smoothies. The board of directors of Fest and its partners from the USA and Argentina, would like to thank the sponsors and you, for your tireless support and cooperation to this important annual project. “Argentina National Day Annual Festival”. We’ll see you soon!
- Directly from Argentina, Lele Lovato
- Violinisto and Group “Claroscuro”
- Francisco Cuestas folk-romantic
- Luna Sureńa folklore of Patagonia
- Tango Showman Daniel Bouchet
- Cristian Perez’s Quintet
- Carlos Gutierrez, PontiTango, Luis Angel
- and Liz and Alexey + more artists
Donation (includes pkg, exhibits & show):
$20 adv. ($30 door)
$15 kids (at door) 3-12 years old with ID
-Kids under 3 get in FREE-Donation
$5 extra changes to win (optional all day)
Raffle included and surprises
$20 per ticket included in the Admission!
Need to be present to win. The drawing will be held the same day of the event.
- Argentine Cards game
- Clown and games for adults & kids
- Exhibits artisans from Argentina & LA
Details and rules of the event
- Doors open at 4pm. First come First Serve. We suggest you arrive early to see exhibits and purchase authentic food and see clown and kids games! Kids Draw ideas of “La Copa America 2015 in Chile”
- Food Vendors will be selling argentine steak barbecue, choripanes (famous argentine sausage), alfajores, empanadas, smoothies, water, juices, arts and craft from Argentina and Latin America, souvenirs and much more at ExhibitorFest all expositors and kiosk “Poster” Icons of Argentina History.
- We will be offering a limited outdoor amount of chairs and tables for your comfort but we suggest you bring your own if wished to be more time outdoor (shows indoor).
- You can bring your own shirts of your teams and countries.
• Rules DOES NOT allow anybody to bring their own alcoholic beverages, or non-alcoholic beverages like water, juices, sodas, etc. and/or food of any kind to this event.